Video For Your Local Business
Video helps you capture attention. No matter what business, Video Sells.
Video can do for your business what text on the page or screen can’t. It creates an immediate, authentic connection with viewers, engaging them and priming them to take the next step. It has been said that “a picture is worth a thousand words”. If that is the case, there’s no doubt that video speaks millions.
Your business benefits from increased time on site, and increased conversions to sales by incorporating video marketing as a part of your content strategy.
If you want to reach your prospective customers where they are, you should consider using video as part of your content marketing strategy. Year over year video consumption continues to increase, with no signs of stopping. Just as with the advent of the Internet, early adopters of video are seeing impressive results in customer engagement and in sales.
Video is Everywhere
Video is a booming part of the content landscape with more than 300 hours of video being uploaded every minute to YouTube, (Omnicore) not to mention platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and others. As fast as it is uploaded, video is consumed.
Buyers Love Video
Adding video to your website or social media platform may be one of the easiest ways to boost sales and your company’s revenue. Videos capture the attention and the interest of viewers, and quite often lead to a purchase decision.
- Including a video on your landing page can increase conversions by more than 80%. WordStream
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video. Forbes
- 81% of people have been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand’s video. Wyzowl
- Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more. Adelie Studios
Great Uses for Video
You may wonder if video is right for your company. There are many ways that you can effectively use video to support your customers and employees. Here are few ways that you might not have thought about before.
- Onboarding new customers
- Answering frequently asked questions
- Giving a tour of your office
- Describing your product construction process
- Pre-sales call/Introducing your sales team before a customer visit
- Creating an automated webinar
- A thank you video that tells a client how to get the most out of their recent purchase
Let’s Talk About Your Project
As you can see, video can be a powerful way to get your message out to both existing and prospective customers, raising both the opinion and profile of your company at the same time. It’s a cost effective way to achieve a variety of business goals. If you’d like to have a discussion to see if video marketing is right for your business, give us a call at (336) 303-0640.
How do I get started?
STEP 1: It starts by completing our video project discovery form. This questionnaire helps us understand your goals and objectives, who is your audience, and what you want people to do after seeing your video.
STEP 2: We follow up with a quick meeting to discuss your answers in a little more detail. In that meeting we’ll talk a little more about the specific process of creating your video, the development of scripts and talking points, and discuss the types of video footage we’ll need.
STEP 3: We shoot or obtain the necessary video, do the edits, and add the soundtrack. Before you know it, you’ll have a video that tells your unique story.